Wednesday 11 January 2012

New year, new resolutions, handmade surprises

Happy New Year!
This poor blog has really been neglected lately, and I'm hoping this year I will be a bit less negligent.
IdeaLiza has come a fair way since I first started last year, and I'm still completely stoked that people like my products enough to pay for them. I've learnt quite a bit over the last few months both in terms of skills, and about what I enjoy doing, what products are popular, and mundane things like how much certain things cost to make. I'm hoping to build on those experiences this year to further grow IdeaLiza. There are quite a few things I'm excited about which should be happening in the next few months, but before those things happen (and I tell you about them) I should get stuck into the more mundane things like reviewing all my pricing, and getting myself more organised (actually, organised at all) in terms of book keeping.
To kick off the year, I'm playing 'Pay it forward' over on my facebook page. The idea of this game is that the first 5 people to comment on my facebook status will receive a lovely handmade goodie made by me. In return, those 5 people do the same to another 5 people. A lovely handmade cascade... The goodies must be received by the end of 2012. And the gifts can be as small or as elaborate as you choose to make - be creative! So, if you'd like to receive a handmade gift from me, head on over to my page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment